Vendor Registration Information
Exhibiting at Fairfield First Fridays: Join us as a vendor with Fairfield First Fridays!
Fairfield First Fridays is about celebrating creativity, culture and community. Fairfield First Fridays encourages artists and artisans to participate in this community event by selling their art and artisan crafts. In the warm weather months of Fairfield First Fridays (FFF), vendors will have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products on the lawn of Central Park, or our town square green. We also encourage food vendors to participate in our events and provide attendees with delicious food and beverages.
General FFF Vendor Information:
Vendor Application, Fees and Payment Procedures:
- Vendor Application: All new vendors must apply to become an approved FFF vendor. If you would like to become a vendor, please fill out the vendor application on the Vendor Registration page. Feel free to send us an email at
email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Vendor Fee: The Vendor Fee for all fine Artists is $25, for all others it is $40 per Art Walk event. We have: Central Park Vendor Spaces. The Central Park Vendor Spaces, located on the green of the Fairfield town square, consists of a 10’ x 10’ space which can include access to electricity.
- Booth Setup: Booth can be set up between 3:30 – 5:00 pm on Fairfield First Fridays day. All booths are required to be set up and ready to exhibit by 5:00pm. Vendors will not be able to set up after 5:15pm.
- Vendor Payments: Payment for any booth space must be received no later than 1 week prior to event, unless other arrangements are made with FFF You may pay online or mail a check to Fairfield First Fridays, PO BOX 632, Fairfield, IA 52556. The booth spaces are assigned in the order they are paid for, reservation of specific spots are possible if payment and arrangements are made in advance.
Booth Types, Requirements and Placement:
- Booth Types and Requirements:
- Central Park Vendors are allowed to use freestanding tents. No tent spikes are allowed on the greens due to the lawn’s underground sprinkler system. Penetrating the lawn will result in a $200 fine from the City of Fairfield. Further, the Central Park 10 x 10 Booth Spaces and exhibit areas are required to have the minimum booth furnishings: 3’ x 6’ or 3’ x 8’ table or professional free standing shelves and display areas which the vendor provides.
- Food Vendors: Food Vendors are allowed to set up in Central Park . It is the Food Vendors’ responsibility to meet all guidelines and regulations regarding permits and licenses to serve and sell food and beverages.
- Booth Placement on the town square, in Central Park is at the discretion of Fairfield First Fridays. As much as possible we will work with vendors to accommodate location preferences but, FFF has the right to determine final placement of vendors.
We accept vendor registrations only during the months between June and October.