Get Involved With Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk
Volunteering is the perfect way to feel connected to our community. The simple act of offering your skills and enthusiasm will positively impact the lives of others in Fairfield, as well as your own.
We are fortunate to live in community with so much talent. From the beginning, Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk has always depended on the dedicated and hard working people to help make Art Walk successful every month for the last 10 year. We deeply appreciate the abundant energy, fresh ideas and enthusiasm of all our volunteers that helps make 1st Fridays Art Walk the incredibly successful event it has become.
Volunteering is a great way to be part of Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk. It’s a rewarding and fun experience and we have numerous opportunities for volunteers to help! Each Art Walk is a little different but each one offers volunteer opportunities so if you’ve got a couple hours a month (or more!) look over the needs we have and give us a call.
Here is how you can get involved:
- Children’s activities
- Hospitality/ artist assistant
- Information booth
- Office/ administrative help
- Set up/tear down/cleanup
- Planning committee
- Stage assistant/security
- Fundraising/grant writing
- Any need that you see that needs to be done
- Help set up tents, move stop signs, or hanging poster.
- 1 hour shifts at the 1st Fridays Art Walk Board Welcome Booth
- At the end of the evening, help with tent removal, taking down posters and general clean up.
Contact us for more information:
Contact information: 641-233-8883 or email
“Teamwork allows common people to attain uncommon results”